How to Set Up the
1. Open the Menu Settings, from the top right corner of the platform, once logged in.
2. Configure the settings:
1. The Title of the menu, this will appear on your Menu page.
2. Location URL. This is for the URL of the menu
3. The Main Text. You can use this for special offers or messages that can be posted on the Menu page.
4. URL Logo Redirection. This is where you can enter any URL, that when clicked on the Logo in your menu the customer will be redirected to the site of your choosing.
5. URL Home Redirection. This is where you can enter any URL, that when clicked on the Home button in your menu the customer will be redirected to the site of your choosing.
6. Logo Image - This is for the logo which will be showing at the top of the Menu page below the Banner.
7. Banner Image - This will be showing at the top of the Menu page.
8. Background Image - This is the background of your menu page. You can select one from available on GS platform or upload one that you would like.
9. Default Image for Produts - This will assign a default image in case your produc is missing one.
10. Assigng a Font type for each all text displaying on your Menu.
11. Choose the text color from an infinite color table.
12. Preview of the previous selections, how thew will display on your Menu.
13. By selecting this option all your products availability will display on the Menu.
14. You can allow Pickup or Delivery to your customers on their online orders.
15. This will allow a customer to order products for more than the amount currently available on inventory.
16. Select a default view of your Menu: -Tile -Grid -List.
17. Assign tax categories to be calculated on each order for a detailed payment information.
18. Enable and disable fields from the Checkout form, you can decide how much information you wish to get from your customers.
19. Set a timeframe for your orders to be picked up or the delivery schedule.
3. Once all settings are configured.
Go to Menu Guru > Inventory > Location Name > Inventory Menu to launch the menu.
4. GuruSystems Menu